Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BBHS WINS AT 2015 NNPC/CHEVRON NATIONAL ART COMPETITION


This year, 2015, one of my art protégé from BBHS again won the National Art Contest organised by NNPC/Chevron. The grand finale was held in Lagos at Muson Centre on 27th of October and Akangbe Taiwo is our winner this year. All glory be to God!
 
I learn early to always stay true to my-self and never let what somebody else says distract me from my goals. As a prince, moving forward is the only option that I have, so I have always been giving my very best and I am so grateful to God for blessing my efforts.

With this success I announce my exit at BBHS, my post became vacant this month of October.
“One day, you too will be just a memory for some people.
Do your best to be a good one.
Good people give you happiness.
Bad people give you experience.
The worst people give you a lesson.
And the best people give you memories.”
The journey that started since October 5, 2012 came to a close with so many fond memories. I have served well at BBHS, thank God for the grace and I appreciate everyone that have made every moments count. THANK YOU to you all. 

Congratulations to the principal, Dn. Adebajo, the staff and students of BBHS and the members of Old Boys Association. We have won the National Art Competition for Nigeria Secondary Schools for the second consecutive time and still the only winning school from Ogun State. Here is something to celebrate as I take make my exit at BBHS, I love you all.

More pictures will be at: www.baptistboyshighschool.blogspot.com


No comments: