Wednesday, October 19, 2016

AISEN ART COMPETITION 2016


Last Saturday, I was on the panel of judges for the Art competitions for the AISEN member schools. It was a great initiative of advancing Visual Art education in Nigeria.  I was impressed  by the superlative artistic rendering of visual expression by the participants. It was an indication that art has indeed improved in our schools.  Kudos to the art teachers. Sincerely,  this is what I am always want to be part of, a platform where artistic talent of a child is encouraged to flourish and maximised.
I am passionate about helping the children to harness their intrinsic talent, raising and inspiring next generation of creative leaders... I support art education for every child. 

#artteachers #arteducation #unicef #unesco #firstart #worldbank #childrensart #artteachers #unicef #teachingvisualart 




No comments: